Facebook Business Manager Training
60 MINS LIVE INTERACTIVE WEBINARS
WEEKLY FOR 4 WEEKS
This 4-week training program is for businesses that want to take their marketing on Facebook and Instagram to the next level using Facebook Business Manager.
Learn how to manage multiple ad accounts, Pages, Instagram accounts, Facebook Analytics, and report on how your advertising influenced sales that happen offline - all within Facebook Business Manager.
This practical training steps you through how to set up and manage your Facebook Business Manager account for success.
Who Is This Training For?
- Businesses that have multiple Facebook assets; Ad Accounts, Instagram, Facebook Pages, Pixels
- Business that have multiple people managing the Facebook assets; marketing teams and agencies
- Agencies and consultants who manage Facebook assets for others
- Businesses who want to report on how their advertising influences offline sales
This Program is now available on demand!
The program is now available on demand, allowing you to up-skill when it suits you. Any time with no time limit.
Each lesson includes "how to" instructions and examples.
The implementation task at the end of each webinar will have you putting your learning into practice.
If you get stuck, we help you!
We will cover:
- Why Business Manager is essential & how it boosts productivity
- Step by step Business Manager set up - creating an account; adding people and assets the correct way
- Navigating Business Manager
- How to use the features, including analytics and reporting on offline sales
- 4 x webinars of 60 minutes
- Format: presentation, Q&A, implementation activity
- Recordings always available via the membership site
- Membership of the Digital Marketing Club Private Facebook group where you can get all your questions answered
- Pricing for 4 week program: $298.00 plus GST
“We’re only in week 2 and I’ve already learned more from Beth Powell than the many hours I’ve put in trying to get my head around Facebook advertising.”
Founder, The Healthy Gut
“The Facebook group Beth created has been very helpful.”
“I’ve done other social media “education” in the past, but this is so much more informative, constructive and practical than anything I’ve done before!”
“Beth explains the concepts and answers questions with great detail and in easy to understand language. With her experience, it is great to hear the examples. Access to the Facebook Group is also a great resource.”
“Have attended training 5 times with Beth, I have learnt so much about the digital world from Beth. Highly highly recommend!”
Marketing Manager, Toowoomba Toyota
Here's what marketing companies say about Facebook Business Manager
"It’s a one-stop shop for all of your Facebook marketing and advertising activities, with controlled multi-user access to additional resources like your Instagram account and product catalogs. It’s also a central place to track your efforts, with detailed reports and visualization that show you how your ads are performing," Hootsuite
"Facebook Business Manager helps your team stay organized and focused while monitoring, creating, and publishing ads, pages, and other business assets on Facebook," Hubspot
"Once you’ve added your page to Business Manager, you’ll always see a gray bar on top of your page. This feature distinguishes your Facebook business account and your personal profile, which means it’s really hard for you to mix up your identity when you post to your page," Agorapost
"Do you want to keep your Facebook accounts more secure? Whether you oversee one or many Facebook pages, Facebook Business Manager puts everything you need in one central place," Social Media Examiner
Learn how you can use Facebook Business Manager to increase your control, efficiency & reporting.